Admissions - Sixth Form
Applications are now closed
Thank you for enquiring to join Sponne School Sixth Form.
To help you to do this there is an instruction and information guide and a subject entry requirements guide. You can download Adobe Reader for free here.
Please return completed application forms either by hand, through the post or by email.
Please note that although these courses are currently being offered, they may not all run (subject to numbers).
What you need to do
Please refer to the document downloads below.
1. Read the Instructions for completing the Application Form first.
2. Look carefully at the Subject Pages in the Option Pathways booklet.
3. Look at the Subject Entry Requirements.
4. Look at the Application Process Timeline information and induction.
5. Complete the Application Form. Refer also to the Instructions for completing the Application Form
If you would like any other information on applying for the Sixth Form, please contact Mrs Ramsden (Head of Sixth Form), Miss Whitmore (Assistant Head of Sixth Form) or Mrs Freer (Sixth Form Administrator).