Admissions - Sixth Form
To make an application to Sponne School Sixth Form you will need to fill in the application form but before this, you will need to consider the most appropriate route based on your GCSE predicted or actual grades.
To help you to do this there is an instruction and information guide and a subject entry requirements guide. You can download Adobe Reader for free here.
Please note that although these courses are currently being offered, they may not all run (subject to numbers).
What you need to do
Please refer to the document downloads below.
1. Read the Instructions for completing the Application Form first.
2. Look carefully at the Subject Pages in the Option Pathways booklet.
3. Look at the Subject Entry Requirements.
4. Look at the Application Process Timeline information and induction.
5. Complete the Application Form. Refer also to the Instructions for completing the Application Form