Apply to Join
To make an application to Sponne School Sixth Form you will need to fill in the application form but before this, you will need to consider the most appropriate route based on your GCSE predicted or actual grades.
To help you to do this there is an instruction and information guide and a subject entry requirements guide. You can download Adobe Reader for free here.
Please note that although these courses are currently being offered, they may not all run (subject to numbers).
This page is currently under construction.
What you need to do
Please refer to the document downloads below.
1. Read the Instructions for completing the Application Form first.
2. Look carefully at the Subjects page.
3. Look at the Subject Entry Requirements.
4. Now you are ready to begin the process of making the appropriate choice, review the Route Descriptions.
5. You may prefer to see the Overview Pathways.
6. Look at the Application Process Timeline information and induction.
7. Complete the Application Form (Adobe PDF, MS Word DOC are available). Refer also to the Application Form - Supporting Statement Guide